- Наличие: Под заказ
- Код товара: Product 577
The Type A-2 leather flight jacket is one of the most classic and immediately recognizable articles of military clothing ever designed. It is most closely associated with World War II U.S. Army fighter pilots, who often decorated their jackets with squadron patches and elaborate artwork painted on the back.
This jacket is made from 100% antique lamb and includes, authentic A-2 vintage "Las Vegas Lady" Pin-up girl art screen printed on back with the luxurious embroidered inside lining featuring pilots map and other period memorabilia.
With classic A-2 styling and a 100% antique lamb outer shell this jacket features:
- Top and side entry front pockets
- A hidden pen pocket
- Underarm grommets for ventilation
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Full zipper front under a wind flap
- Two inside chest pockets
- Snap down collar and leather epaulets with an all season poly fiber filling.
- Exciting patriotic two flag embroidered and silk screened lining with other interior vintage accents.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The antique lambskin leather will further distress as you wear it to give you that desirable "battle-worn" look. Full cut for a slightly oversize fit.